Lieven has worked for over fourty years as a professional manager and coach, process management consultant, trainer and team coach, with more than 6,000 hours of experience in coaching and training. Previously he held various management positions in an international environment. He is naturally enterprising and creative.
To him, ‘Your Nature is the source of all wisdom’ isn’t just a phrase, but a conviction that insight and improved self-awareness will trigger further development and positive change.
He believes that a look in the mirror combined with challenge, confrontation and stimulation will result in positive, lasting change. To him, a good relationship of trust between the coachee and himself with strong commitment from both sides, with room for direct, incisive interrogation, but also for stimulation and support, is the foundation of success. His counselling generally involves CEO’s, Directors and company owners and their teams.Coach me
Lieven has a Master’s degree in Management and Intercultural Communication. He regularly supplements his practical coaching experience with additional training:
- Middle management (Vlerick UGent) (2004)
- Gestalt therapy & coaching in organisations, as basic and advanced courses in process management consultancy and coaching (IVC – EAGT) (2003-2008)
- Systemic constellation work (2009-2018)
- U-theory & Presencing: Otto Scharmer (MIT Boston, USA) (2013-2016)
- Body & Brain Yoga
- Various shorter courses on communication, leadership, coaching methods, empathy, body language and group dynamics
- Biodynamic agriculture (crop cultivation & livestock farming, beekeeping)
- Mediation techniques (no-blame approach)
- Group dynamics
- True North groups
Because collaboration in networks is where the future of working lies, Lieven likes to ‘look beyond the walls’, frequently combining strengths with a network of colleagues with a similar love of participation and co-creation, of expansion and transition issues and programmes, and the support of and increase in autonomy and self-management of individuals and organisations.
Such a diverse network of partners allows Lieven to respond flexibly to your wants and needs and provide a true custom solution to your problem.Coach my team